Are you ready to interoperate? Mario Hyland (@interopguy), Senior Vice President and Founder of AEGIS chairs the Open Source Electronic Health Record Agent (OSEHRA) Interoperability Work Group (IWG). The OSEHRA IWG is aimed at promoting the importance of testing for interoperability and standards conformance in the electronic exchange of health information. The IWG will mobilize the community to participate in the building of Open Source interoperability solutions.
The next meeting of the OSEHRA IWG will be held on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 from 2:30 – 3:30 PM (EST).
The proposed objectives of the IWG include:
• Support Automated Platform for Test Case Execution
• Document Best Practices for Audits and Work Flow Lifecycle of Testing
• Supports an Environment for Re-Use of Testing Tools/Test Cases
• Promotion Beyond “Happy Path Testing (peer-to-peer), ensure Negative Testing”
• Promote Industry Reporting Metrics
The intent of the second meeting will build consensus on the definition of interoperability within our community. To participate – click on the following link to register for the WebEx. All are welcome to join the meeting.
– Dial-In: 1-650-479-3207; Access Code: 668 350 106